Many ski resorts promise the best of both worlds, but these elegant new builds in St Martin de Belleville really do come close to offering the perfect blend of modern comfort and Savoyard charm with traditional stone walls and wooden frames. They’re understandably popular, and we’re delighted to have them as part of our portfolio.
- EUR 896,750
- Four bedrooms, good sized living spaces inside and out
- Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom
- Carefully chosen materials like marble and wood give a warm, luxurious feel.
- Ski room, complete with all the essentials including ample equipment storage and boot warmers
- Collection of 34 ski in-ski out 3-5 bedroom apartments and 3-6 bedroom chalets
- Clever design means chalet has its own outdoor space, with enviable mountain views.
- Savoyard styling maintains historic village character.
- Easy access to the famous 3 Valleys ski region – the largest ski region in the world.
- Part of an authentic Savoyard village, complete with clock tower, narrow streets and wooden clad chalets.
- Known for gourmet cuisine, including three Michelin starred La Bouitte.
This collection of apartments in St Martin de Belleville has been expertly designed to offer everything you need for to get the most from skiing in the 3 valleys, as well as being a comfortable base for you and your guests.
If you are considering buying one of our new builds in St Martin de Belleville, or any type of ski property in France take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. We also offer a wide range of Investment guides for each of the ski resorts in resorts in France.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings.