Set in St.Jean de Belleville, just minutes from St Martin de Belleville, this four bedroomed village house has all the hallmarks of a perfect second home, as well as being in an area with good appeal for the rental market. It’s ideal if you’re looking for something a little different.
- 166 sqm, 1000sqm land
- 4 bedrooms including master en suite
- bathroom, shower room
- 2 garages with parking for 6 cars
- Floor to ceiling windows, overlooking Deux Nants valley and Mont Blanc
- South East aspect
- St Jean de Belleville - a village of the Savoie region,
- 11 minutes drive to St Martin de Belleville with its bars, Michelin star restaurants and cultural activities such as concerts and art classes
- Part of the 3 Valleys ski area - access to 600km of piste, 328 downhill runs suitable for all abilities, as well as activities like snowshoes and Nordic skiing
- Family facilities include ski school and dedicated children’s mountain guides
- Summer activities like MTB, rafting and canyoning as well as hiking and climbing mean year round appeal
This village house will appeal to anyone looking for a second home and it’s location in the popular 3 valleys ski area means potential for a sound rental income. It’s a space to relax and enjoy the company of family and friends, as well as embracing the excitement of the 3 valleys ski area.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings, including discounted properties.
If you are considering buying any type of 3 Valleys investment apartment or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides , investment guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit.
In light of the current global challenges, we’ve also put together some thoughts on how to continue your property hunt during Covid-19.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.