Part of the three valleys ski area, Meribel is a popular and established location for skiers, hikers and holiday makers, and this collection of apartments at Parc Alpin is a fantastic chance to own a new build apartment.
- 1-4 bedrooms
- 54sqm - 155sqm
- €1,612,000* - 2,477,979*
- Balcony, terrace and cellar
- Designed with high ceilings and exposed beams to give a contemporary finish that echoes chalet style
- Open plan, well equipped kitchens
- Floor to ceiling windows frame beautiful mountain views
- Completed 2019
- 300m from local shops, supermarkets and restaurants
- Concierge service
- Great investment potential, with PLU meaning new builds are becoming increasingly rare, while remaining popular with skiers
- Possibility to recoup 20% VAT on rental income
- Meribel was established in 1938 by British skier Peter Lindsay and is part of the three valleys ski area
- Access to 600km of piste suitable for all skill levels
- Close to Golf chairlift, giving easy access to the slopes
- Stong family appeal, with dedicated children’s areas such as Inuit village and Yeti Park
- Dual season resort, attracting hikers, walkers and MTB enthusiasts - the area also plays host to the Tour de France
- Meribel offers an array of non-skier activities, like white water rafting, horse riding and fishing in La de Tueda
- Easy to get to, with Lyon and Geneva airports within 2hrs, Eurostar station just 20 minutes away and the A43 motorway within 45 minutes drive
These apartments in Meribel are a great opportunity for investors or second home hunters. Part of a well established and increasingly popular resort, the rental market is strong, and the year round appeal gives the resort a solid attraction for anyone seeking a base to enjoy the magic of mountains throughout the season
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings, including discounted properties.
If you are considering buying any type of Meribel investment apartment or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. In light of the current global challenges, we’ve also put together some thoughts on how to continue your property hunt during Covid-19. We also offer a wide range of investment guides .
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.