Les Gets is a year round resort, with excellent facilities for families and non-skiers, as well as access to slopes for all skill levels. Add in views of Mont Blanc, excellent summer hiking and a village full of Alpine charm and we think you’ll agree when we say choosing this brand new investment apartment in Les Gets comes close to choosing a ski resort with something for everyone.
- EUR 1,929,000
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms set over 179.1 sqm
- Terraces with alpine views
- Savoyard style construction
- Flexible living space, ideal for families or groups of friends
- Underground parking
- Ski locker
- Brand new development
- Set around a communal garden
- Access to gym, spa facilities
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Direct access to Portes du Soleil
- Concierge service
- Charming village setting
- Year round resort, with facilities like an 18 hole golf course, excellent summer hiking and mountain biking.
- Year round events like carnival mask workshops or ice sculpting demos
- Les Gets is a certified family Plus resort, with dedicated facilities for families and themed animation weeks
- Shopping, museums and cinema
- Lively nightlife
- Close to Geneva airport
For flexible living space in a year round resort that’s got outstanding facilities for families as well as spectacular skiing and winter sports, this latest investment opportunity in Les Gets could be exactly what you’re looking for. If you like this development, but don’t need quite so much space, get in touch to find out about other properties in the same development including one bedroom apartments, with a price point of €320,000, two bedroom apartments with a starting price of €665,000 as well as several three bedroom apartments.
If you are considering buying any type of Les Gets investment apartment or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. We also offer a wide range of Investment guides for each of the ski resorts in resorts in France.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings.