A holiday in the Courchevel area gives you a chance to experience six unique villages, and enjoy unrivalled access to the three valleys ski area. Set in sun soaked Moriond, this three bedroomed apartment is a great investment, as well as being in the perfect spot for enjoying holidays all year round.
- Two double en-suite bedrooms, one bunk-bed room
- 82.3 sqm
- Mountain views
- South facing
- High spec finish, fully equipped kitchen and bathrooms
- Secure underground parking
- Part of Le C, a development of 11 apartments in the Courchevel region
- Direct access to Courchevel centre via covered escalator
- Spa, complete with sauna, hot tub and treatment rooms
- Bar and restaurant on site
- Reception and concierge
- Ski room and equipment hire
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Set in the Tarentaise valley, part of the three valleys ski area
- Access to 600km of slopes including 140 red-black runs
- Good family facilities including child care, ski school and child friendly chair lifts
- Six villages connected by ski lifts or shuttle bus, each offering a unique experience.
- Summer activities include Aquamotion swimming pool, hiking and mountain biking
- Historical area with many cultural walks where you can discover the history of the valley.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on our latest listings.
If you are considering buying any type of apartment in Courchevel or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. We also offer a wide range of investment guides for each of the ski resorts in resorts in France.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.