Snow Only are proud to offer this 7 bedroom luxury Chalet in Megeve, France. Blending opulence, elegance and a wealth of facilities, this unique chalet is secluded in the exclusive hamlet of La Cry, in the beautiful Mont d’Arbois.
Designed by a world renowned architect, the chalet offers everything you’d expect to find in a home that seeks to be the last word in modern luxury. Offering an abundance of sumptuous living space on a vast plot,surrounded by incredible mountain views, this year round home is crafted to ensure quality and beauty abound. Alpine light is reflected from rich marble, warm wood makes a nod to traditional Savoyard style and magnificent fireplaces exude character and charm. Echoed in the elegant interior is the pristine beauty of the mountain which greets you through magnificent floor to ceiling windows.
This spectacular property has an abundance of state of the art features to ensure your every comfort, including cinema room, hammam, pool and jacuzzi as well as an art gallery and basement Carnotzet where you can enjoy endless evenings with your favourite company. Set on the largest plot high above La Cry, gated entry and security system mean privacy is assured.
- Enjoy 1950 square metres of living space interiors and 8500 square metres of land
- South west facing, with breathtaking mountain views
- Security system, gated entry
- Private parking with 300sqm garage and car wash
- Ski in/ Ski out
- Seven individually designed bedrooms with balconies
- Seven beautifully appointed bathrooms
- Two expertly equipped kitchens with wine cellar
- Outdoor terrace with panoramic mountain views and fire column
- Two living areas with marble fireplaces, floor to ceiling windows and pearl hued furnishings
- Carnotzet – beautiful basement dining area designed to provide the perfect space to while away the evening
Entertainment and wellbeing
- Abundant entertainment facilities including cinema, casino, basement bar and nightclub
- Sports facilities including golf training area and beautifully designed pool
- Wellness facilities including Sauna, hammam and hot tub, perfect for soothing ski-sore limbs
Megeve and the Three Valleys
Part of the prestigious Best of the Alps group, Megeve has been attracting visitors since the nineteenth century. It’s historic village centre is home to a beautiful 13th century priory, mediaeval squares and impossibly quaint network of narrow streets. The region is part of the legendary three valleys ski area, with access to 263km of slopes including 98km for beginners, 134km for those at intermediate level and 31km of challenging black runs for experienced skiers.
Megeve is a beautiful year round location, enjoying exceptional hiking along routes like Rochebrune Hill, resplendent with wild flowers in the spring, or the challenge of Mount Joly, an 8 hour hike with views of Mont Blanc and Les Bauges. For thrill seekers outside ski season, the resort is known as a mountain bikers paradise, with challenging runs like the Ridges of Rochebrune, while those seeking something more gentle will enjoy gentle family routes or a trip to Belle aux Bois waterfall.
The town is home to a vibrant social scene and plays host to events like the Megeve Blues Festival as well as having a lively nighttime scene and being a favourite gourmet destination, with Michelin starred restaurants sitting alongside traditional bistros and quaint tearooms.
This sumptuous chalet embodies luxury, design and function. It’s secluded location guarantees privacy and unrivalled mountain views, as well as access to some of the best skiing in the alps. The town itself is an established, characterful historic resort, and offers everything you need in a mountain retreat in a beautiful location.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings, including discounted properties.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.