Chamonix is a stunning ski area offering some of the most challenging off piste in Europe coupled with the world renowned ‘Vallee Blanche’, the 23 km glacier decent that makes this a stand out resort.
Don’t forget Mont Blanc, itself and the famous Aiguille du Midi. All within easy access of a beautiful town offering a vibrant après ski, beautiful walks, cinema, casino and the most breathtaking views.
Not to mention the fact that this dual season resort is also a wonderful place in the summer. You often forget it is only 1 hour from Geneva making it unbelievably convenient, so it's no wonder that it's at the top of many buyers’ wish lists.
Now imagine owning an apartment with anywhere between 1-5 bedrooms, within easy walking distance of all these facilities, designed by an award winning architect using high end materials and starting from only €4,200 per sqm. Quite the bargain. White Pearl is a brand new, off plan development that offers all this!
Read our recent article on Is There a Better Ski Resort Than Chamonix to Invest Your Money?
White Pearl Features
- Central location in the heart of Chamonix
- 1-5 bedrooms apartments available
- Starting at only €4,200 per sqm
- A short walk from the historic centre and the Aiguille du Midi lift.
- Created by an award-winning developer
- All with exterior spaces, ski lockers, storage & parking
Enquire today by clicking the links below
- 1-bedroom apartments from €329,000 to €559,000
- 2-bedroom apartments from €349,000 to €795,000
- 3-bedroom apartments from €685,000 to €1.130m
- 4-bedroom apartment at €1.530m
- 5-bedroom apartments from €1.850m to €1.920m
Looking for a French mortgage to make this dream a reality? Fixed rates starting at 1.55% & repayments on 20 years with 70% LTV**
*Your property is at risk if you do not keep up your payments for your mortgage or other secured loans
**This is not an offer
If you are considering buying any type of ski property in France our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. We also offer a wide range of Investment guides for each of the ski resorts in resorts in France.