Arguably one of the most famous alpine ski resorts, Val d’Isere is a fantastic location for anyone looking to buy a holiday apartment as well as being a good choice for investors. Alaska Lodge offers a range of accommodation from apartments to penthouses.
- Prices from €2,085,000*
- Mountain views from wraparound terrace or balcony
- Traditional chalet style
- High quality finish
- Cozy fireplace
- Open plan living area
- Fully equipped kitchen and bathrooms
- Luxury development of 6 apartments and penthouse
- Residential neighborhood in the heart of Val d’Isere
- 400m from the slopes
- Underground parking
- Ski room
- Possibility to reclaim VAT
- Complete rental services
- Established resort with lasting appeal
- Linked to Tignes and Espace Killy - known as the most beautiful resorts in the Alps
- 82 lifts give access to a range of runs for all abilities
- Traditional village, with shops, restaurants and bars
- Authentic charm
- Summer activities include hiking, MTB and horse riding
- Broad appeal for non skiers thanks to cultural attractions like the beautiful Baroque church, as well as great shopping and wellness facilities
Alaska Lodge apartments are blessed with glorious views, and it’s somewhere that has genuine year round appeal, making it a great choice for holiday home hunters or smart investors looking for an abundance of rental income. Complete rental services and the possibility to reclaim VAT make this an opportunity that's hard to resist.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings, including discounted properties.
If you are considering buying any type of Val d’Isere investment apartment or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. In light of the current global challenges, we’ve also put together some thoughts on how to continue your property hunt during Covid-19. We also offer a wide range of investment guides .
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.