Offering a choice of two bedroom apartments Le Carlina is a secure development in a stunning location that has endless appeal. It’s situation is perfect for easy access to the slopes, and the pretty town of Morzine has year round interest.
- Prices from €350,000* for a two bedroom apartment
- Brand new development now 90% sold
- Traditional mountain using aged larch and dressed stone, combines with contemporary styling to give a modern urban feel
- Choice of finishes available
- Floor to ceiling windows for maximum natural light
- Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, including rain shower
- Option to purchase fully furnished
- Balcony with mountain views
- Brand new development
- Ski locker
- Private parking
- Ski in-ski out
- 30m from the Pleney cable car giving easy access to 66 slopes and some 650km of runs
- 30m from bars and restaurants
- Morzine is a well established resort,attracting skiers and holidaymakers since the 1920s
- Access to range of skiing from gentle tree-lined runs to some of the most famous black runs in the Alps, such as the renowned Swiss Wall
- Attracts all types of visitors from thrill seekers to those looking for somewhere to relax and recharge
- Dual season resort with numerous summer activities including MTB, climbing, golf and white water activities
- Lively apres ski and good choice of restaurants
- Vast appeal makes this property popular with the rental market so it’s an ideal investment
If you’re looking for somewhere that gives you convenient access to all your favourite sports, as well as being a great place to relax, and somewhere that will be a sound investment, we think Le Carlina apartments in Morzine is an ideal option.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings, including discounted properties.
If you are considering buying any type of Morzine investment apartment or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. In light of the current global challenges, we’ve put together some thoughts on how to continue your property hunt during Covid-19 We also offer a wide range of investment guides .
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.