With architectural details like iconic angled roofs and textured walls, Foxwood E is an ideal retreat for family and friends. Minutes from the famed powder snow of Niseko ski fields, this is a chance to be part of one of Higashiyama’s newest developments.
- Internal space 170sqm, external space 438sqm
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Fully furnished, turn key home
- High quality kitchens and appliances
- Vaulted ceilings
- Private covered parking
- Ski locker
- Underground power
- Views of Mt Yotei
- Part of a collection of seven homes, carefully designed to blend with the forest setting
- Unobstructed mountain views
- Family focused park trails and walking
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Rental ready with all necessary licensing and full management services from Hokkaido Tracks
- Mountain retreat at the edge of the forest
- Moments from restaurants including the famous Milk Kobo dairy farm
- Five minutes from Niseko ski fields and its famous powder snow
- Dual season resort with activities like hiking, trail walking and horse riding in summer
- Family resort with good facilities including a dedicated ski school and child care
Whether you’re looking for an investment or a holiday home, Foxwood E is ideal. Year round appeal and top quality skiing mean the development has maximum appeal to the rental market, and the beautiful design and styling gives this home in Higashiyama the warmth and calm you want in a holiday home.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings, including discounted properties.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.