Lively and vibrant all year round, Les Gets is an ideal holiday base, and a great choice for investors. Le Genepi is a brand new development with a range of apartments, all with good sized balconies, panoramic views and just moments from the slopes.
- 51sqm plus balcony
- Two double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Panoramic views
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining space for four to six people
- Option to purchase fully furnished
- Hi spec security including Visio interphone and electric shutters
- Underground parking
- 2-5 bedroom apartments and duplex penthouses available.
- Prices range from €280,000 to €1,890,000*
- Modern chalet design, with large windows to maximise light
- 50m from the nearest ski area
- 200m from bars, restaurants and ski hire
- Popular location with high potential for investment return
- Les Gets is a true dual season resort, making it a great investment as well as a perfect holiday apartment
- Access to 120km of pistes with a variety of runs for all abilities, and freestyle on the Déborah Antonioz boarder cross slope
- Broad appeal for non skiers too, thanks to activities including food tours, cultural walks and wellbeing facilities
- Outstanding summer season with innovative activities such as the Lumiere night walks as well as hiking, mountain biking and aquapark.
- 1 hour from Geneva airport
Bringing together the coveted combination of location and top quality design, Le Genepi apartments are the perfect place to relax and indulge your passion for everything the area has to offer, as well as being a smart investment.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings.
If you are considering buying any type of Les Gets investment apartment or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. We also offer a wide range of property investment guides for each of the ski resorts in resorts in France.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
* Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.