Japan is a dream ski destination, and we’re delighted to be able to offer you chance to invest in this Koa Niseko Townhouse. Part of the mountain village of Higashiyama, this new development gives you a place to retreat after an exhilarating day on the slopes, yet you’re just minutes away from the facilities offered by Niseko Village.
- Two bedroomed two bathroom, semi detached town house set over two floors
- Floor to ceiling windows, framing stunning mountain views
- Ski room
- Parking garage
- Scandi-Japanese inspired interiors
- Fully furnished with comprehensively equipped kitchen and bathrooms
- Part of a collection of twenty family homes set at the foot of Mount Annupuri
- Landscaped surroundings
- Fully furnished turn-key properties
- Clever design with option for connection between two properties - perfect for larger groups
- Eight minutes walk from the nearest ski lift, and seamless access to the wider Niseko United Ski area.
- Peaceful Mountain village setting
- Close to restaurants like family favourite Milk Kobo, and lively Mexican Mule
- Ten minutes walk from Niseko Village, with select shops, restaurants, apres ski, art gallery and cultural activities including candle parades and Taiko drums.
- Year round resort, offering golf, horse riding, trail walking and spas
- Family focused, with childcare and dedicated children’s ski school.
Providing the perfect blend of peace and convenience this Koa Niseko Townhouse is an opportunity to enjoy the peace and beauty of the mountain, access to some of Japan’s most celebrated ski fields, as well as having great restaurants, bars and non-skier activities in easy reach.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our Japanese partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings.