Properties like this don’t come along very often, so we’re thrilled to be able to offer options like Keyaki Villa at The Pavilions Niseko. As well as access to some of the best skiing in the world, you and your guests can enjoy the facilities of the exclusive Pavilions resort, making this an irresistible investment as well as an ideal base for holidays.
- 420sqm with 2405sqm outside space - one of Ginto’s largest lots
- 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms over two floors
- Two expertly appointed kitchens
- Three balconies with panoramic views
- Turnkey property with interiors by Timothy Oulton
- Private garden
- Space to build another family home, or pool/party area making this a fabulous investment opportunity
- Range of opportunities including 3 bedroom villa priced at €3,403,128* 4 bedroom villa at €3,761,003* as well as options for land and build packages
- Access to facilities of The Pavilions resort including restaurant, onsen, spa access and full concierge service
- Property management services available
- Easy access to Hirafu and Hirafurze ski lifts
- Growing resort with investment in infrastructure such as the new Mountain Centre
- Access to 30 ski trails with runs for all abilities
- Ski schools and private tuition available
- Maximum investor appeal thanks to round activities including the Summer Gondola with breathtaking views, and extensive mountain biking
- Close to boutiques and restaurants of Hirafu, as well as Kutchan natural history museum
- Excellent children's facilities including Ecol nature school and child care options
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings.
If you are considering buying any type of Niseko investment apartment or ski property in Japan, we offer a wide range of investment guides for each of the ski resorts.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.