Set on a lovely corner plot, Konaya is a 3 bedroom chalet in Yotei village. It’s perfect for holidays, and the clever dual key concept means you can enjoy your property as well as making the most of the short term rental market.
- 158sqm, 660 sqm outdoor space
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2 kitchens
- Balcony and BBQ deck
- Southwest facing corner plot with mountain views
- Private garden
- Private parking
- Fully furnished
- Option to build second small cottage or extension
- Close to a range of amenities at Ginto Village and Pavilions Niseko
- Minutes away from Grand Hirafu where you’ll find a range of boutiques, ski shops as well as a range of bars and restaurants
- Access to 30 ski trails, as well as activities like night skiing, and ski schools for all abilities
- Growing area with high investment for visitors including new Mountain centre and annex
- Year round appeal with lots of options for summer holidays such as the Summer Gondola, Panoramic hill top beds, and Ecol nature studios
- 3000 m of downhill MTB trails, as well as Flow, a specially designed trail for children
Konaya is a well thought out ski chalet that will appeal to those seeking year round holiday home, as well as anyone looking to maximise their rental income. Simple, stylish interiors, mountain views and a large plot combine to create a peaceful retreat, while the options for expansion mean your property can grow along with your needs.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings, including discounted properties.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate