One of the liveliest ski resorts in Port du Soleil, Châtel is a sought after spot for investors, as well as being a popular destination for families and groups of all ages. Match that with the chance to buy a south west facing four bedroomed chalet in the village centre and you’ll see why we’re excited to be able to offer you this property.
- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
- South west facing with panoramic mountain views from the large balcony
- Traditional style wood and stone construction,
- Modern interiors with the opportunity for customisation
- Fully appointed kitchen and bathroom
- Hot tub
- Ski room
- Part of a boutique collection of three chalets
- Brand new offering from master developers Nexalia
- Set in the heart of the village
- Close to restaurants and bars
- Access to 580km of pistes for all skill levels
- Part of Ports du Soleil ski fields, offering winter sports including nordic skiing, floodlit skiing, snowshoeing and sledding.
- Member of the coveted Family+ scheme, with exceptional family facilities including child care, ski school, playgrounds and dedicated children’s wellbeing centres.
- Year round resort with hiking, mountain biking, even a tiny train to take you through the villages of Abondance.
- Great facilities for non-skiers including spas, a water park, cinema, bowling as well as a good choice of shops and restaurants.
If you’re looking for the ideal place to invest, this four bedroomed chalet in Châtel is ideal. It’s in a location that will appeal to families as well as groups, and a village that’s got year round appeal. Designed to really feel like home, this is a chance to be part of one of the loveliest villages in the area.
If you are considering buying any type of Châtel chalet or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. We also offer a wide range of Investment guides for each of the ski resorts in resorts in France.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.