Set in La Plagne centre, Residence Manaka is a sleek new development that matches stunning views with ultimate convenience.
- €274,167* - €500,000*
- 40sqm - 105 sqm
- Fully furnished
- Well equipped kitchens, with wine cellar and granite worktops
- Underfloor heating
- Large balconies with stunning views of the Beaufortian range including Mont Blanc
- Ski locker and boot dryer
- Secure access by digicode
- Brand new development of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom apartments
- Popular ski and holiday location for maximum appeal to rental market
- Two types of ownership available - leaseback or outright purchase
- Meets 2012 thermal regulations
- Access to wellness facilities including Hammam, spa, heated swimming pool
- Close to shops, restaurants and apres ski
- 60 km to airport
- Set in La Plagne centre with easy access to Paradiski’s 425km of ski runs for all ablitiies, as well as cross country skiing, ski touring and dedicated Freestyle and Slalom areas
- Wide range of summer activities, like white water sports on the Isere river, as well as trail running and hiking, means the area attracts visitors all year round
- Colorado bike park and MTB track with beginners trails through to red and balck runs with ramps and bridges
- Family appeal with beginners ski classes, animated apres ski and a host of family activities like bowling and a cinema
- Easy access to shopping and the other 11 villages in the region via Telemetro or Telebus
This is a great chance to be part of an exciting new development in one of the best equipped ski areas in the region. Wide appeal comes from multiple activities, and this is a real year round resort, so it's a great choice for investors, as well as people looking for a convenient base near their favourite mountains.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings, including discounted properties.
If you are considering buying any type of Morzine investment apartment or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides, investment guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. In light of the current global challenges, we’ve also put together some thoughts on how to continue your property hunt during Covid-19.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.