On the edge of the largest ski resort in Austria, these apartments in Ward am Arlberg are an ideal holiday base. You’ll enjoy outstanding skiing in one of the world’s top five ski resorts as well as the chance to explore over 800 km of hiking and bike trails during the summer.
- €570,000 - €840,000
- 73-78.9 sqm
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony
- Part of brand new development
- Options for second home status, so no restrictions on usage and no rental obligation - unique for Vorarlberg province
- Options for tourist investment status, giving you flexibility of own occupancy and income
- Alpine village location - Ward am Alberg in Klöstertal valley
- Brand new development
- Full rental services if required
- Bakery - perfect for your morning Apfelstrudel
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Walking distance to Sonnekopf Gondola, ideal for easy access to Family friendly ski areas
- Ten minutes from Stube, gateway to Arlberg’s 340 km of slopes and 180km of deep snow runs
- Year round resort with golf, mountain biking and 800 km of hiking trails, as well as being in easy reach of Lake Constance for sailing and windsurfing
- Close to several airports, with Innsbruck being just an hour away, or Zurich and Munich within two hours
Whether you're looking for an Austrian ski property with second home status, or the flexibility of rental income and personal use, these well located two bedroom apartments in Ward am Arlberg are a great opportunity to be in easy reach of Austria’s longest ski runs.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings.