Often overlooked by people racing to the three valleys, Valmorel has a lively charm, excellent skiing and a sense of traditional style. This is matched by our Residence Anitea apartments, set in the heart of the village and close to all the meanieties you or your guests need for an outstanding ski experience.
- Brand new hotel residence from MGM
- High quality finish inducing parquet flooring, granite worktops and underfloor heating
- Fully fitted kitchen, complete with wine cellar
- Large balconies with mountain views
- Prices range from:€233,334* for a one bedroom apartment,
€312,500* for a two bedroom apartment €579,167* for a three bedroom apartment
- Ski- in, ski-out development
- Full wellness facilities including steam room, Hammam, and gym
- Dedicated children’s area
- Close to Altispace chairlift
- Close to village centre with a choice of bars and restaurants
- Lively, traditional style village that’s home to events like the national paragliding and ski challenge, E-wax festival and Valmobelle ski touring
- Family plus resort, with excellent ski school and childcare facilities
- Access to over 150km of ski runs
- Good choice of non ski activities including cinema, museum and food tastings.
- Year round popularity with couples and families makes this an excellent investment
- Close to the airport
We think Valmorel is a great base for families and friends as well as being a smart investment. The range of activities and events in the village mean all ages will enjoy their time here and staying in the luxurious surroundings of Residence Anitea means you can step straight into enjoying your alpine escape. Get in touch to find out about the full range of apartments.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings.
If you are considering buying any type of Valmorel investment apartment or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. We also offer a wide range of investment guides for each of the ski resorts in France.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.