If you want a compact space that’s a base for enjoying your favourite winter and summer sports, Eisvogel apartment is perfect. Designed to appeal to young sports enthusiasts, it’s great for a getaway, and unique rental concept means it’s a top source of income too.
- Studio apartment, 1 room, 1 bathroom
- Compact living space
- Stylish interiors designed by Ata Bozaci, Switzerland’s leading street artist
- Fully furnished
- 44 studios
- Smart studio concept combining compact living space with generous common areas for meeting up with friends
- Expertly equipped wellness area with gym, sauna and spa
- Bike and ski storage
- Bar and dining
- Close to bar and restaurants
- Lift to resort centre
- Ideal base for summer and winter sports and holidays
- Andermatt is Switzerland’s largest ski resort, offering cross-country skiing, winter hiking as well as the convenience of a ski in-ski out property
- Year round activities including golf, scenic journeys on the Glacier express and touring to Devil’s bridge or Schollen Gorge
- 36 minutes from Ambri airport, 1.5 hours from Zurich and just over two hours drive from Milan
We think the Eisvogel studios are a fantastic opportunity to maximise your time in the mountains as well as giving you chance to see a return on your investment if you’re away. With the best of summer and winter sports, as well as beautiful villages to explore, this is an ideal step into ski property ownership.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings.
If you are considering buying any type of Andermatt investment apartment or Swiss ski property, offer a wide range of investment guides for ski resorts in Switzerland.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.