We’re delighted to be able to offer you the chance to own one of these beautiful luxury ski apartments in Courchevel. Owning an apartment in Manali Lodge means enjoying all the benefits of your own space, as well as the convenience of five star facilities at your fingertips.
- 2-5 bedroom apartments available, all with balconies
- Prices from €1,745,000
- Traditional wood and stone styling
- Interior design services available to help you create your perfect ski retreat
- Various configurations available including duplex suites
- West facing with views of Sauline or stunning mountain peaks
- Development of 18 snow front apartments
- Five star hotel services including Spa with hammam and sauna, fitness room, bars and two restaurants
- Ski room
- Underground parking
- Close to village centre
- Set at an altitude of 1650m in the Tarentaise valley, part of the legendary three valleys ski area, with over 600km of slopes including 140 red/black runs
- Access to six unique villages by shuttle or cable car
- Year round resort with hiking trails and historical walks to explore during summer
- Family friendly resort offering excellent child care and ski schools
We love the thoughtful design of this development and think Manali Lodge has exceptional appeal as a holiday base and an investment opportunity, giving you and and your guests the freedom of the three valleys, alongside luxury hotel style convenience. TAke a look at this amazing 3D virtual tour for more proof.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings.
If you are considering buying any type of Courchevel apartment or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and our guide on buying a French property after Brexit. We also offer a wide range of property investment guides for each of the ski resorts in France.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.