Set in the pretty village of Veysonnaz in the alpine region of Valais, Chalet 20 is a superb base for family and friends seeking to enjoy the best of the Alps. A popular location in a dual season resort means a strong rental market too, making this a good choice for investors.
- 2,100,000 CHF
- Four double bedrooms including master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and valley views, plus bunk room
- 3 well appointed bathrooms
- Wrap around windows with views to the Rhone valley
- West facing sun terrace plus balconies
- Open fire and underfloor heating
- Private garage with electricity and electric door
- Ski locker
- Ski in access
- Over 400km of piste, with a variety of runs for all abilities
- Link to 4 valleys ski area
- As well as skiing, winter visitors can enjoy snow shoeing, nordic skiing, tobogganing and freeriding, along with activities such as torchlight descent, yoga weekends and cooking workshops
- Year round resort, with excellent MTB runs, hiking through the valleys to Mayon, and challenging multi-day hikes, as well gourmet guided tours
- Close to supermarket and a good choice of restaurants
- Ski shuttle gives easy access to wider area
- Within driving distance of Geneva and Zurich international airports
Ideal for families and larger groups, this is a lovely property in an ideal spot to enjoy the alps all year round. Ski in access means you’ll be enjoying the slopes in no time, and there’s a good choice of activities during the summer season too, making this a sound option for anyone hoping to maximise their rental income.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings, including discounted properties.
If you are considering buying any type of Veysonnaz investment apartment or ski property take a look at our investment guides. In light of the current global challenges, we’ve also put together some thoughts on how to continue your property hunt during Covid-19.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.