Set in pretty Argentine, just 8km north of Chamonix, this four bedroomed apartment is a great opportunity for investors and anyone searching for a base to enjoy this legendary area with their family and friends.
- 126 sqm
- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Terrace, gardens and balcony
- Modern Alpine styling
- Floor to ceiling windows for maximum natural light
- Wellness facilities including sauna and jacuzzi
- Ski room
- Underground parking
- Part of The Globe, a development of 6 brand new apartments in Argentine
- Turnkey property, fully managed by Emerald solutions with option for purchase as vacant possession
- Close to Grands Montets ski area
- Walking distance to buses and trains
- 58 minutes to nearest airport
- Argentine is a traditional hamlet, with endless appeal to visitors thanks to it’s alpine architecture, baroque church and nineteenth century chapel
- Access to the Chamonix valley, regarded as the best free ride ski resort in the world, with slopes for all abilities
- Near Aiguille du Midi, with views of French, Swiss and italian alps as well as Mont Blanc
- Year round appeal, with summer hiking and orienteering, glacier lakes, waterfalls, and tourist attractions such as the Mountain Train and Grotte de Glace museum of local life
- High rental appeal thanks to a combination of outstanding skiing, varied non-skier activities and a unique location
As well as being a gorgeous space for family and friends to enjoy the Chamonix valley, this four bedroom apartment is a great investment opportunity in an area that is popular with visitors all year round.
Worried about missing your perfect ski property? Register to receive our property alerts and receive personalised updates on the latest listings, including discounted properties.
If you are considering buying any type of Chamonix investment apartment or ski property in France, take a look at our SnowOnly Buyer’s Guides and investment guides as well as our guide on buying a French property after Brexit.
In light of the current global challenges, we’ve also put together some thoughts on how to continue your property hunt during Covid-19.
If you are looking for finance for your property purchase, we would recommend you contact our French partners who can offer you mortgages, tax, finance and insurance.
*Sale price in local currency and converted to Euro using today’s exchange rate.