More Filters

Refine Property Details

General

Price

Property Type

Must Haves


Ski properties in Schwarzenbach am Wald, Germany

Description

Schwarzenbach am Wald resort information

The ski resort Bergwiese-Schwarzenbach am Wald is located in Frankenwald district in Germany and is around 30 minutes from the nearest airport.

There are two lifts at this resort to take people up the hills to ski and snowboard. This is a small resort that has approximately 1km of slopes, and 80% is allocated to easy runs. The remaining 20% is for medium skiers, making this resort the perfect choice for first time skiers who are seeking an invigorating experience without running the risk of getting hurt or running into an experienced skier on a black run. Elevations are between 600m and 800m, which is ideal for beginners and those wanting to build their confidence on the slopes.

For a small resort, there are plenty of options when it comes to dining. Pizza Venezia offers some of the most delicious creations. Panorama Restaurant Bergalam offers mouth-watering food and the views from here ae not to be missed. The Burgalam Liftrestaurant is a spacious establishment that serves a menu of traditional dishes. Lastly, El TORO Lounge Bar and Vinotech is within walking distance of the slopes, it offers nice food, great lunchtime deals to take advantage of and delicious cocktails.

Location

Location
Duration
Distance
Nearest Airport
27 mins
23.4 km
Nearest Hospital
4 mins
1.0 km
Nearest School
1 min
0.3 km

0 ski properties in Schwarzenbach am Wald, Germany

We don't currently have any properties in Schwarzenbach am Wald, Germany. Please sign up to our property alerts and we will let you know when properties come in that match your criteria.

We don't currently have any properties listed in this location but please click here to expand the search to properties in Germany.